Jefferson Wells is currently seeking a remote based, Sr. Financial Analyst for a long term contract (W2).
This Consultant must be located in PST or MST time zone. This is a 6-9 month role. Benefits offered.
- Daily review of department budget
- Following up on any unexpected expenses
- Facilitate ongoing forecasting and the annual budgeting process (project income, expense & personnel)
- Lead monthly close process around revenue, expenses, personnel and related metrics
- Ensure timeliness of program financial reporting to executive leadership
- Track vendor expense through inception with vendor management, approval process and Purchase Order process
- Assist in the alignment of resources to project activities
- Assist in forecasting and managing any team expenses related to staff, training, professional services, software licenses, etc.
- Financial oversight of all Technology Projects
- Review project expenses
- Report on project financials to management
- Ensure resources aligned to projects are correctly allocating their time
- Liaise with technology and business finance teams
- Minimum 5 yrs. exp FP&A experience
- Data analytics helpful
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP Business Objects and Clarity software is helpful, Concur, Arriba and PeopleSoft all helpful