- Ability to plan events that can range from 10 to 500 people, with various degrees of complexity.
- Monitor/manage the project including; creation of project plans and budgets (prepare, manage & reconcile).
- Ability to lead team working on an event and direct many facets at one time.
- Collaborate and interact effectively with Firm's senior management, middle management and customers.
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to business group on event development.
- Maintain partnering relationships with internal business partners such as Food Services, Conference -Services, Audio Visual, Security and Facilities.
- Manage all aspects of events including but not limited to: internal consulting, concept proposal development, site selection via RFP process, vendor negotiation, contract administration (including controlling risks associated with attrition and cancellation), hotel management, air/ground travel, total logistics coordination (menus, setup, decor, audio visual), creative writing for invitation, input on graphic design and website development, printing, registration management, coordination of speakers, giveaways, entertainment, activities, and travel staff.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please share me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)