Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of Engineering Project Manager in Cupertino, CA for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
If you are currently engaged with Experis IT/Irrelevant to you, please ignore this.
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6+ months to start
Only on W2. C2C is not available.
The Engineering Project Manager (EPM) role in the Strategic EPM team owns the system level products (including but not limited to: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Accessories) in the following areas:
- Post-ramp qualifications and new technology trials on current shipping product platforms
- FATP site qualifications for shipping products and products in development
This hands-on EPM role will focus on driving and aligning cross-functional engineering resources to help formulate, follow and execute company's priority with respect to the above areas. This position will work with cross-functional team DRI and china OEM/CM team to resolve engineering issues seen from mass production and field returns. This role will identify, evaluate, and drive various activities while clearly communicating the risks, priorities and schedules to cross-functional and management team.
Given the speed and scope of programs, this EPM leadership role must respond quickly to any project goal changes, schedule, and/or architecture. The EPM must be person capable of working with highly skilled cross-functional engineering teams to identify risks, explore solutions, reach consensus and execute mitigations as quickly and efficiently as possible. As this requires an in-depth understanding of development and manufacturing process, this position is required to have an engineering degree and experience in multidisciplinary engineering environments.
- BS ME/EE degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years' experience in shipping consumer electronics products.
- Experience in working with China OEMs in high volume production products.
- Strong multidisciplinary, technical background.
- Impeccable organizational, multi-tasking, and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- MS ME/EE degree or equivalent
- 7+ years combined PM and Engineering experience in shipping consumer electronics products.
- Experience with portable and/or wearing products including System/board level, displays, batteries, WiFi/BT, cellular, input devices, enclosures, silicon, and/or mass storage.
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards
ExperisIT (Manpower Group of Companies)