Engineering Project Manager -Medical Devices Remediation, Design Control (DHF)
Hiring Manager key: Lead cross-functional team in remediation engineering assignment, supporting DHF remediation, design transfer, and MDR activities. May cross traditional product lines.
Not IT PM or Marketing PM.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
1) Independently plan, execute and direct cross functional engineering projects
2) Identify, plan, implement and drive new approaches to problems encountered through adaptations and modifications of standard engineering principles.
3) Manage project on a cross-functional basis, which could include indirect supervision of team members.
4) Identify and track project costs, which could include capital expenditures and cross-functional expenses.
5) Identifying and resolve complex problems, both in project management and design and manufacturing systems. 6) Excellent communication skills, up and down, with matrix management experience required.
7) Independent judgment in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques required.
* Minimum requirement Bachelors of Science (discipline Engineering preferred, not required)
* 8+ years experience including, 5+ years of medical device development and 2+ years of matrix management experience.
* Medical product development experience.
* Past success in design transfer and remediation projects.
* Thorough, up to date knowledge of multiple disciplines required.
* Strong project / program management practice skills.
* Microsoft: Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
* PMP preferred
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)