Position- Engineer II- (Process Development)
Location- Elkton, VA
Duration- 12+ Months (Possible extension)
- Requirements-BS or MS in Chemical, Biochemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, BS or MS in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or other life science degree also considered with applicable lab experience.
- Will consider Associates degree with experience.
- Comfortable in lab setting and technical writing skills required.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred (1-2 years).
- General lab experience with additional knowledge in tangential flow filtration and chromatography processing is preferred.
- AKTA system/Unicorn software knowledge is a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience required (excel especially).
- Process development activities for a vaccines related drug substance intermediate.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in/drive protein purification at lab and pilot scales: design and trouble shoot experiments, analyze data and present the findings to the team in the form of presentations.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to author technical documents and SOPs and work with customers at manufacturing scale.
- Candidate will be part of a dynamic cross-matrix team of scientists and engineers.
- 4 days on-site/1 day remote. Processing TFF micro filtration/Chromatography
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334, Ext-7140