If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Electronic Technician
Location: Georgetown, KY - 40324
Duration: up to 12 months
Shift: 2nd, 2pm - 10:30pm
Conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, commissioning and general servicing of HVAC Automation Systems (including detailed troubleshooting of systems). Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on site, customer interface. Mentors mechanical technicians on building automation activities. Properly completes required project and service documentation.
- Diagnoses and repairs complex electronic control system malfunction's requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction. Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems. Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or repairs. Promotes the sale of add-on work.
- Manages assigned work to meet professional execution, of time and customer satisfaction. Reports problems or changes to management immediately. Interfaces with branch manager, service manager, service project manager or subcontractors on projects to coordinate activities as required in an ethical and professional manner.
- Adheres to all Company and customer safety standards. Provides safety awareness on work sites.
- May provide training to customers on electronic control systems operations. Delivers manuals and documentation to the customer for training needs as required.
- Mentors and trains mechanical workforce on building automation systems. Provides support to the mechanical staff on non-complex, non-critical equipment.
- Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, customer training forms, training certificates and punch lists.
- Conducts extensive self study (reading, research and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in company's product lines. Completes certifications as required by the company.
- Other duties related to the commissioning and servicing of building controls and facilities management systems as assigned.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
Quality Policy: Achieve customer satisfaction by delivering world class products and services.
Basic Functions: Maintain and install plant electrical and electronic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic equipment.
- Maintain, install, and upgrade plant electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoot, program and repair programmable controllers.
- Design and integrate test systems including functional and error proofing applications from customer specifications. (TIS)
- Must furnish all tools to efficiently perform job duties.
- Required to exercise reasonable attention, care and judgment in the performance of assigned duties to prevent personal injury to themselves or others or damage to equipment and/or tooling.
- Responsible for working knowledge of plant facilities.
- Able to perform other duties assigned by their supervisor.
- Responsible for housekeeping of work area.
- Utilize methods for continuous improvements and preventive maintenance.
- All team members have the right and responsibility to shut down production in the event of Safety or Quality issue.
Reporting Relationship: Maintenance Superintendent
Education Required: Industrial Electricity/Electronics Degree 2 to 4 year, Programmable logic controller and Industrial multi-skill courses equivalent to 1500 hours.
Experience Required: Five years experience with similar equipment and systems. Experience with general plant maintenance and industrial controllers. Mechanical, analytical and electrical problem-solving skills.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!