* Excellent typing skills - formatting, spelling, etc.
* Ability to coordinate, log, track, and follow-up on outstanding items
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency to meet timing requirements
* Work must be accurate and properly documented for GMP purposes
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks day to day
* Ability to achieve objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from others throughout the organization
* Must be able to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and schedule changes Organization skills 2-3 years of prior document management experience. Extrordinary Attention to detail Can manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality
Education - High School Diploma
* Quality Management systems, cGMP, and regulatory inspections
* Excellent technical writing skills
* Detailed Oriented
* Learning and Development
* Project Management
* Problem Solving MIDAS / SharePoint (Team site usage) Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred VeevaDocs experience is negotiable (preferred).