Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a React Developer for a Contract to Hire position in St. Louis.
Must already reside in St. Louis, MO in order to be considered. Non-local candidates will not be accepted.
A client is seeking a claims processing managed service solution-priorities include increased claim automation and application modernization. Transformation of the client's Benefit Administration, starting with GI Bill claims processing.
Responsibility: Individual contributor, component lead, possibly tech lead; Has been responsible for delivery of components
- Leadership within team or leading team
- Good coding habits: (Reviews, TDD, e2e testing)
- Ability to task and plan accordingly for their own line items.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (Phonegap/Ionic)
- 5 - 7 years of Typescript experience
- 5 - 7 years of CSS/SASS experience
Preferred Skills (in order of preference):
- 5 - 7 years of Bootstrap experience
- 5 - 7 years of Angular integration with Rest Services experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience with 508 compliance
- 5 - 7 years of GIT experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.
- 5 - 7 years of Unit Testing (Karma/Jasmine)
- 5 - 7 years of E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
- 5 - 7 years of iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development
- 5 - 7 years of familiarity with Jenkins
- 5 - 7 years of Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
- Bachelors-computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- Eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance, do not need to have one already to apply.