Exciting long term consulting opportunity with a reputable and growing organization!
The Desk Auditor performs audits of dealers located in the US Market from headquarters. The Audit will include review of dealership practices relative to sales reporting, marketing incentives and allowances. These must comply with specific rules and policies. The Desk Auditor will perform desk audit services, write up findings, create/complete work-papers, provide supporting documentation and complete/submit final audit report.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Determining the compliance of these incentives, allowances and reporting with the rules and policies
- Constructing a concise, accurate and consistent audit report with supporting documentation
- Presenting the audit findings
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of dealer audit experience or related
- Professional Certification highly preferred (CIA, etc…)
- A questioning, creative, inquisitive attitude coupled with detailed knowledge of dealership operations and OEM Policies and Procedures
- In depth familiarity with data manipulation and data transfer through the internet
- Solid computer skills and MS Excel experience
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today for more details!
Experis (www.experis.us) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)