Hope you are doing well,
This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.
I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity;
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
Loc: 5757 N Green Bay Ave, POB 591, Milwaukee, WI - 53209
Dur: 01/25/2021 to 07/24/2021
Skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other BI software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, alteryx, SQL)
- The person in this role will analyze HR data to provide rich insights, complete analysis, develop people forecasting models and support D&I related to critical strategic D&I initiatives for the business. The person in this role will become familiar with our workforce (employee) data by working with the HR Analytics team.
- Collaborate with HR leaders and various COEs to support a strategic Diversity and Inclusion roadmap * Assume full responsibility for all D&I data and apply innovation to data analytics to create new ways of approaching the work of D&I and the delivering world class D&I results * Complete analysis to support various Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and policies
- Assist with creation of diversity-related analytics and reporting and the development of goals for overachieving D&I metrics
- Demonstrate experience with small to large data sets, analyzing data, extracting relevant information, and producing strategic conclusions into user-friendly visualizations for a diverse set of audiences * Ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly reporting activities (including: metrics, scorecards, and dashboards), as well as define and design ad-hoc reporting as needed What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Business, IT, HR or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other BI software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, alteryx, SQL)
- 3+ years of experience creating HR dashboards for common KPIs (headcount, turnover, employee segmentation)
- Communicates effectively- both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills * Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, customer-focused, patient, collaborative, organized and able to multi-task * Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities