Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
* Coordinate with internal and external teams to collect and clean data in multiple master data management systems of record, including Excel and internal systems
* Identify and respond to changes needed to data, and complete all changes within defined SLAs
* Ensure data is in standard format and data is clean and accurate
* Run existing scripts to generate files requiring corrections
* Share final "cleaned" data with internal partners, and/or upload to systems of record
* Validate that downstream reporting tools are reflecting accurate, quality data
* Communicate with internal teams for troubleshooting and issue escalation as needed
* Provide recommendations to further optimize our data-processing workflows
* Provide tier 1 level support to internal and external users
* Research data quality issues raised by users via ticketing system
* Resolve errors in data, close tickets, and reply to users about ticket status within 5-business day SLA
* Provide reporting on ticket drivers, share recommendations to reduce ticket volume
* Demonstrate understanding of the business and master data management concepts.
* Process on average 25 files/month (files range from 100 rows to 7,000 rows)
* Process on average 30 support tickets/day
* Achieve SLA of 5 business days on Support ticket responses
* Achieve SLA of 48 hours on data maintenance requests
* Achieve SLA of 5 business days on major data change requests
* Drive an increase in % first contact resolution for support tickets
* Use resources (i.e. Tableau, Box, Sales Central) to validate data
* Leverage existing knowledge of master data management (MDM) solutions & best practices
* Data Processing - Excel, basic SQL, attention to detail, written and verbal communication. Basic skills in R preferred, but not required.
* Support Tickets - Attention to detail, written and verbal communication, organization skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated understanding of the business.
* Ownership of issues.
* Demonstrated ability to manage through various customer situations.
* Seeking and acting on feedback from business partners.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)