Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the emerging Software Solutions Providers for variety of Industries across the North American Region. We are looking to help our client to identify Customer Success Manager based out of Stamford, CT(REMOTE). Great company to work with!!
Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Stamford, CT(REMOTE)
Duration: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
The Customer Success team is responsible for the customer throughout their post-sales lifecycle, starting with ensuring that client onboarding process is efficient and successful, supporting them post launch, and engaging periodically to ensure their innovation program is thriving and monitoring ROI, growth and engagement using our platform. This position is ideal for candidates who are absolutely customer centric with a growth mindset, that wish to influence the way customers/users utilize our products and are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Customer Success Manager is expected to fully partner with the customer, understand their goals, and help drive them to the necessary outcome by cultivating a trusted and sustainable relationship, tracking their activity, managing ongoing feedback, and working internally to advocate for their needs.
A successful CSM will need to be able to:
- Manage daily communication with customers and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Capture customer's key business objectives
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Build Mutual Success Plans.
- Drive Strategic Business Reviews.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Work with sales executives on land and expand opportunities.
- Assist with support related issues and ensure support case is resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with their integrations and facilitate meetings between customer and other internal teams, such as Solutions Engineering, Product, Support, etc.
- Maintain proactive, regular contact within accounts to maximize their success and usage, as well as additional revenue opportunities.
- Deliver customized demonstrations.
- Drive customer references.
What experience is required:
- 2-4 years in a Customer Success role with SaaS Products for Enterprise organizations.
- Proven track record of managing large international B2B customer relationship.
- Prior experience managing a high-volume customer base.
- Ability to work well and thrive in a team environment.
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual renewal and upsell metrics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.