As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using the platform, leading to success, retention, and renewal.
- Own the engagement, adaption, retention, and growth of your customers.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish the platform as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges.
- Train new customers on how to use the platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Connect with customers by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
- Influence and build rapport with key decision-makers in order to become their trusted advisor.
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on app optimization, usability, user-experience and conversion rates to customers engineering, marketing, and management teams.
- Support the customers by phone, chat, and email and help resolve technical issues.
Requirements and skills
At least 3 years of experience working in a technology focused role
At least 3 years of experience working in a customer service focused role.
Know how to manage customers' expectations
Posses a customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships.
Highly motivated person with a Getting Things Done mentality.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)