ManpowerGroup has an exciting 9+ month long project with one of our global financial services clients.
Credit Risk Business Analyst/Project Manager - AVP (equivalent to AVP)
This person will be responsible for the Program management function within the Information Services Group and Institutional Clients.
Will partner with key internal stakeholders in Operations & Technology and drive end-to-end delivery on a Front-to-Back strategy for Credit Risk service model with the focus on syndicated loans portfolio that fully supports the reporting needs of the business and our regulators. Will also assist senior team members to develop, manage and execute medium to long term plans for Regulatory initiatives. The candidate is expected to participate in various regulatory program including the execution of SNC (Shared National Credit). WCR (Wholesale Credit Risk) key strategic initiatives.
* Attend regulatory meetings on regulatory matters. Record meeting summaries and follow-up actions for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
* Assist in high priority regulatory ad hoc projects across their lifecycle by identifying and structuring problems, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for change.
* Expected to Serve as the "translator" for requirements provided by the business so that Technology has clear direction on what to implement. This requires an understanding of business processes and products, understanding of technology needs and data analytics, strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, etc.
* Identify, prioritize, and own execution of opportunities, end to end, to drive operational efficiency including Data Quality, completeness, data linage and data coverage
* Assist in developing and execution strategic roadmap to drive execution of Credit regulatory initiatives such as SNC (Shared National Credit), WCR (Wholesale Credit Risk) with stakeholder Business, Operations and Technology as well as Global Function teams across the globe to meet the company's commitment to Regulators on a timely manner
* Provide functional support to drive continuous improvement across the Loans area
* Effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across Risk types and Businesses to promote a more integrated approach to regulatory relations.
* Demonstrates ability to identify potential risk issues that need escalation and escalates them promptly
* Drive change management strategy through execution of strategic initiatives
* Ensure key results are well defined and clearly communicated with relevant stakeholders
* Attention to detail
* Proficient use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power point)
* Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be team player
* Excellent Interpersonal + Communication skills
* Obtain a unique firm-wide view of Risk Management at company
* Superior Planning & Organization skills
* Excellent Workflow Management skills / experience
* Creates executable path and drives meaningful outcome
* Bachelor's degree with 3+ years relevant experience
* High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Strong business domain knowledge/experience across Credit Risk/Commercial loan products including securities reference data across various financial products
* Awareness of general concepts/ principles of risk management (credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, strategic risk and/or capital markets and finance)
* Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile project work
* Superior writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format
* Excellent problem solving abilities and organizational / time management skills
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
* Ability to network and interact with a broad range of risk teams and senior management
* Intellectually curious and willing to invest time in researching areas outside current knowledge base/ skill set