Role: Corporate Recruiter - Pharma/Biotech/Scientific
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Position is 100% remote, manager would prefer someone that is in either a Central or Eastern time zone.
Note from the manager:
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience.
- Pharma, CDMO, Life Sciences background preferred.
- Someone that has more technical background is better.
- Req volume- must be able to carry a very significant desk.
- Someone that can carry and work high volume.
- Work Day experience is preferred but If they have used Taleo, ICIMS or Bullhorn that's fine also.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced environment is required.
- Experience with both agency/third party search and corporate support is preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (sourcing strategies) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms, i.e. strong passive recruitment/head hunting & pipeline capabilities.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills needed to assess candidates and make recommendations for courses of action utilizing all available data.
- Elite interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience building successful, productive relationships with senior members of leadership and human resources is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems i.e. Workday, Taleo, Kenexa, etc. is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of attracting and engaging talent virtually is preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology (specifically Scientific) recruiting experience is preferred.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155