Title: Corporate Actions Analyst
Location: 500 Stanton Christiana Road, Newark, DE 19713
Experis is partnered with a Fortune 100 company to find a Corporate Actions Analyst in the financial services field. Here are the details:
As a Corporate Actions analyst, you will work with information that is relatable to the market and current events in the financial industry; these events would include activities such as tender offers, mergers, and spin-offs. Our team validates all events, communicates terms to various teams, relays instructions to custodians, and processes to reflect in accounts. You will also gain exposure by working with the front and middle office, as well as other operations teams.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience with Sungards XSP is a plus
- Ability to identify risks and implement mitigating controls within current processes
- Interact with portfolio managers and traders on a regular basis to relay their decisions in the market
- Perform both voluntary and mandatory corporate action related events
- Work with a wide array of custodian banks to ensure our portfolios are kept up to date
- Reflect event data on our JPMAM accounting system in an accurate and timely fashion.
Please share your resume to Jeeva.email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)