Configuration Analyst - Secret clearance or the ability to get one
The role is to join the delivery team for a Salesforce implementation of a Contact Relationship Management system. The configuration analyst supports the Deployment and Training team as they work to train and onboard new users to the system.
The configuration analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing data files for errors and formatting files during pre-deployment; working closely with other deployment team members responsible for each location
- Loading legacy data into Production
- Doing Production configuration (ie. creating user accounts, adding in location specific information)
- Maintaining the training environment for the deployment team's use
- User Training
- User Communications
- Experience in application deployment, training, and/or change management.
- Experience in data staging and configuration.
- Salesforce experience or experience with another digital platforms (ServiceNow, PEGA, etc.).
- Experience working with the federal government
Soft Skills/Personality Type:
- Strong communication skills
- Business writing skills
- Willingness to learn
Clearance Level Required - Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance