We are seeking several Compliance Analysts on behalf of our client in the Salt Lake City, UT area. The ideal candidate will have minimum of one year of experience in the legal field, audit, investigations, or the broader financial industry
- Make recommendations about whether to retain customer relationship or change customer risk ratings.
- Investigate of internal data (e.g., customer information and transactions) and external information (e.g., negative news, public databases) to reach conclusions for each EDD review.
- This will include analysis of complex financial transactions and synthesis of personal information against those transactions.
- The EDD analyst will then articulately and succinctly documenting findings in an EDD review form.
- Review findings identified during Level 1 investigation reviews of each AENB high risk customer and his/her relationships, which may involve investigation across multiple lines of business and/or markets.
- Produce concise, articulate write-ups setting out relevant information about the high-risk customer and recommendations with respect to EDD review outcomes.
- Ideal candidates will exhibit investigative, research-intensive, and/or adept writing skills, and meet two or more of the following qualifications
- A minimum of one year of experience in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, law enforcement, and/or the credit card industry.
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information.
- Equivalent work experience or a bachelor's degree in one of the following fields of study: Criminal Justice, Political Science, Business Administration, English, Journalism, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or other fields involving intensive research, writing, and/or data analysis.
- CAMS and/or CFE certification is preferred.
- Be a great issue-spotter, adept at identifying potentially concerning customer activity and/or negative external information, as well as connections between the two.
- Be able to confidently recommend decisions that affect customers, including whether to terminate customer relationships
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)