If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Senior Compliance Analyst / Compliance Officer
Location: Houston, TX - 77019
Duration: up to 12 months (high possibility of conversion to FTE)
- Handle escalated matters arising from regulatory inquiries, customer complaints or internal investigations.
- Oversee and lead policy/procedure review/revisions.
- Assist in risk assessment/remediation work.
- Work with the business, Compliance team and other stakeholders on process design/development.
- Assist Group Retirement/CCO in preparing senior management reports.
- Assist in branch exam oversight/escalation work.
- Formerly held a FINRA series 24 or 7 licenses a plus.
- Broker dealer/investment advisory experience a plus.
- Must be able to manage processes/projects.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)