The IT Project Specialist will join as a member of the IT Project Management Office (PMO). The position will drive IT communication strategy by creating, editing and publishing internal communications that engage, align and motivate IT associates. The position works closely to drive change management with the PMO, project teams, IT Help Center communications and training team, Corporate Communications and key stakeholders to create a positive end user experience. We are looking for a proven communications professional that can both think strategically and develop engaging content.
IT Project Communications:
- Develop first drafts of digital signage, intranet content, print content (as needed)
- Proofread, edit announcements, FAQs and other communications collateral
- Engage and collaborate with project manager, technical teams, and other IT stakeholders including global partners
- Create engaging content for multiple audiences and channels
- Manage annual recognition event
- Audit intranet content for continuous improvement
- Assist in development of intra-team communications editorial calendar
- Size images, add content, make changes, remove content, follow-up with global intranet team on technical issues, translation manager (point person on translation issues, regional review coordination and translation expenses)
- Train content authors in Sitecore
- Blog submission guidelines and review
- Copywriting / Images / Video
- Develop ideas for engaging content and execute by creating infographics, videos and articles
2-4 years' experience with communications including experience with internal communications.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)