The Manager Marketing Communications takes an active role to help achieve sales and marketing goals through proactive planning, execution and measurement of marketing communications for the Americas. Integral part of the role is to raise awareness of the companys products and value propositions related to different industries and applications and to drive differentiation from competitors. The Marketing Communications Manager supports sales initiatives and develops sales tools to generate leads.
This role is accountable for the development, execution, and operation of communication strategies and activities that support our branded value proposition and sales team tools.
* Support the company in achieving its sales and marketing goals through the planning, execution and measurement of marketing communications for the Americas.
* Raise awareness for the brand among customers, distributors and partners and position in the public (media, communities).
* Help differentiate the company from its competitors and positively shape customer perception in the different industry segments.
* Offer strategic counsel regarding marketing communications activities.
* Support sales initiatives to generate leads.
* Drive change management in line with strategic goals.
* Ensure crisis and advocacy preparedness for the Americas
* Support sustainability activities
Level of education & Knowledge:
University degree in Communications, Journalism or business studies with focus on marketing communications
Experience in General:
Marketing communication experience, in a B2B environment, ideally focused on chemical industry
Background in operational B2B marketing / business management
Ideally knowledge of these markets, Automotive, Electronics, Household, Construction, Healthcare.
High proficiency in B2B marketing, brand management and sound knowledge in key marketing concepts and techniques.
Ideally: background in change management
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to write English texts in various corporate and journalistic styles, according to the specifics of the respective media
Advanced management of MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Design and art direction (InDesign etc.)
Strong project management skills
Demostrated record of delivery on value adding projects and programs.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)