Commodity Manager Indirect Business Services
Job Title: Professional Services Category Manager
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related field.
- 5+ years proven experience in Supply Chain, Field Operations, Customer service, Logistics,
- Experience with several ERP systems
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong negotiation skill
Able to balance multiple, shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Sourcing and Supplier performance plans
- Implements process improvement projects within the aforementioned functional areas
- Lead diverse teams to deliver and exceed savings commitments
- Establishes and monitors business metrics relative to projects and initiatives, conducts periodic project reviews, and updates Business Unit senior executives on deployment progress and results
- Works with senior leadership to identify, build, manage and maintain an effective team.
- Develops a direct relationship with key stakeholders and assists in business forecasting, planning, and implementing strategies.
- Develops, maintains, executes, and updates Category Spend Strategy and works with team to create projects to implement them accordingly.
- Facilitates strategies through RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs in accordance with the developed strategy.
- Oversees the purchasing process from order creation through receipt of goods and services and invoice payment.
- Tracks team metrics on volume, processing, and approval times and drive efficiencies as needed.
- Analyzes spend data through reports, purchase orders and invoices, contracts, bid letters, quotes, vendor reports, and additional sources to accurately identify scope of category, total spend under/outside management unit costs and supplier-comparative analytics to drive out opportunities and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Organizes and presents data that track Category spend, contract dates, and goals and objectives (savings targets, sourcing projects, spend under management, etc.).
- Creates and delivers effective and tailored presentations to senior management around plans, strategies, results, and purchasing metrics.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)