Commercial Sales Support Proposal Analyst
We have partnered with a well-known and highly respected global manufacturer and service leader of pace-setting machines in their search for a Commercial Sales Support Proposal Analyst. Our client has strong leadership, culture of inclusion, a highly recognizable brand name, and offers challenging work that fosters tremendous growth & development and advancement opportunities.
The role will work within a dynamic sales support department and be responsible for providing financial analysis/reporting and play a large role in contract management activities (assisting with significant contract approvals from customers).
Objectives and Expected Accomplishments:
- Responsible for global financial reporting and contract performance tracking
- Assist group leadership with the development and implementation of life cycle commercial strategies.
- Serve as an interface between the factories and regional service centers to provide equipment life cycle data needed to support OE (original equipment) and LCM (life cycle management) contract quotations
- Support region in the successful establishment, execution, improvement, and renewal of life cycle management contracts
- Analyze and improve machine life cycle cost models - specifically looking at machine performance metrics as it relates to maintenance of the equipment/products and identifying cost controls and ensuring prevention of margin erosion
Requirements and Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Business or Finance focus is preferred. MBA is a value-add.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience functioning in a commercial sales (preferably manufacturing) support capacity
- Must have a strong general finance background including skills as it relates to financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- SAP and Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and drive for results
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is dedicated to being a preferred employer who provide a global environment with interactions to numerous cultures, career opportunities in diverse areas, a highly competitive benefit package, including a generous 401(K) plan, profit sharing, corporate wide bonus plan, educational assistance program, and monetary rewards through employee recognition programs. They look to hire people who value a positive work culture, want to be part of a winning team, and have a desire to learn and grow. Their culture of continuous improvement values hiring individuals that are looking for the opportunity to stretch their current talents and skills to the next level and beyond. Please apply if you are interested in being considered.
* Please note all resumes and candidate information submitted are kept in the strictest confidence. No resume will be released without the candidate's prior permission.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)