Experis is partnered with a Fortune 100 company to find a Commercial Loan Processor in the financial services field. Here are the details:
- Provide exceptional client service to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for completing transactions on the loan accounting system to include; advance requests, repricings, payments, etc.
- Maintaining availability levels by reconciling submitted Borrowing Base Certificates and updating the loan accounting system.
- Calculate client Ineligibles based on submitted AR reports.
- Understand underlying credit agreement and definitions in order to properly monitor client's availability.
- Research and resolve issues or escalate issues accordingly.
- Accountable for quality control of BBC updates and monthly package reviews.
Top 3 Skills:
- Asset Based Lending experience
- Commercial Lending Loan Servicing experience
- Data Analytics Experience
- Non-Real Estate Commercial lending experience
- Syndicated loan experience is alright
- Collateral monitoring
- Client facing experience
- High risk clients
- Analytic skill
- Strong Excel skills
- Data entry skill
- Client serves skills
- Field exam background
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)