Hope you are doing good.!!!
Please find the below Job Description for your reference.
Job Title: Collector / Commercial Collections
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Contract on W2
The role of Collector will be to carry-out accountabilities related to terms compliance and collections within the A/R business function. This role focuses on accounts that are highly complex in regard to terms compliance and collections with KPIs and goals for currency, DCSO, and terms compliance. The incumbent will be accountable to meet all baseline and project goals assigned in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Meet all baseline and project goals for currency and DCSO
- Increase terms compliance while decreasing touch points
- Monitor customer account statuses and results regarding cash application against defined KPIs, goals and objectives
- Create and utilize reports to analyze pertinent account information
- Collaborate and negotiate with customers, sales field, and finance functions to achieve improvements
- Identify and implement action plans and process improvements with little guidance
- Participate and collaborate in meetings to gather/share information
- Achieve individual and departmental metrics
- Collaborate with A/R Cash and Exception Resolution Associates to perform accountabilities in the most efficient, effective, and accurate manner to maximize overall A/R business processes and reduce rework
- Support customer and/or division initiatives
- Provide high level customer specific information like payment habits, proof of delivery, and receiving procedures
- Effectively communicate issues and procedural changes with Team Coordinators and Managers
Qualifications / Experience:
- 2-yr college degree with 6-9 hours of accounting coursework AND / OR 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in regard to general collections processes, automated Dunning and COD, collections terminology, and overall best business practices
- Experience making outbound collection calls
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office applications
- knowledgeable in the use of pivot tables and VLOOKUP functionality
- Knowledge of C2C or SAP ERP systems
- Proven experience in problem solving and providing analysis
- Understanding of overall A/R workflow and systems
- Excellent communications, collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professional and mature with a high degree of confidence in interacting with customers and business stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Flexible Work Schedule. Start time is between 7am-9am and finishes between 3:30pm-5:30pm (Must be able to work within those hours). Will be required to work 40 hours a week.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)