Collector / B2B
Be a part of our success story, working on-site at a major Beverage distributor in Winston-Salem, NC.
* Customer Portfolio Management
* Drive reduction in DCSO and Aged Receivables through outbound collection calls
* Facilitate and negotiate resolution with customer accounts that are negatively impacting cash flow
* Evaluate customer credit status based on customer payment performance
* Perform routine customer account maintenance (i.e. hierarchy structure, store number, vendor number, statement, etc.)
* Initiate communication with internal and external teams to achieve thorough issue resolution on past due accounts
* Make clear and concise notations on accounts to document your work after each telephone communication
Meet all pre-established daily / weekly metrics, such as outbound call volumes, etc.
Education / Experience Requirements:
* 2-yr college degree with 6-9 hours of accounting coursework OR
* 2 3 years of relevant Commercial Collections experience -making outbound collection calls
* Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Knowledge of basic collection principles and terminology
* Analytical, Assertive and Results Driven
* Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written.
* Highly Effective Interpersonal & Communication skills
* Strong Team and Organizational skills
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-task environment that is focused on exceeding our clients goals.
Proficient in all Windows Applications(emphasis on Excel) Access is a plus
We offer a flexible Work Schedule based on the needs of the business. Start time is between 7am-9am and finish between 3:30pm-5:30pm (Must be able to work within those hours). Will be required to work 40 hours a week.
Flexible Work Schedule. Start time is between 7am-9am and finishes between 3:30pm-5:30pm (Must be able to work within those hours). Will be required to work 40 hours a week.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)