Collections - Customer Portfolio Specialist / B2B
Be part of a dynamic team supporting a major Beverage and Snack Distributor in Winston-Salem, NC.
The Portfolio Specialist contributes to the success of the PBC account by driving cash flow and managing relationships with internal and external PBC customers. Required to identify, analyze, and solve customer concerns in a timely and effective manner.
Accountabilities: Customer Portfolio Management
* Generate ideas and seize opportunities to drive reduction in DCSO and over 30 (aged receivables)
* Leverage appropriate business practices to manage profitable customer relationships
* Apply knowledge of key customer financial indicators to evaluate portfolio risk
* Initiate customer contact (e-mail, outbound phone calls) to manage collection process
* Engage in customer specific dialogue to understand accounting, purchasing, and delivery processes and procedures
* Ongoing Account Maintenance (i.e. hierarchy, store #, vendor #, statement, etc.)
* Manage customer account activity through ArcTree (Case Tracking System) to resolve customer discrepancies within established SLAs
Reporting and Analysis:
* Review and analyze Daily Aging report to identify priority accounts to conduct ,and facilitate, collection efforts
* Provide input on Account projections with supporting analysis of account pay trends.
* 1 - 3 Years Relevant Experience
* Proficient in all Windows Applications (emphasis on Excel and Access a plus)
* Analytical, Assertive and Results Driven
* Self-Driven, strong sense of personal ownership
* Ability to follow up and follow-through with customers/business partners to drive results
*Highly Effective Interpersonal & Communication skills
* Knowledge of Electronic Presentment and Payment Applications preferred
Flexible Work Schedule. Start time is between 8:00am-9:00am Monday -Friday. No weekends. Will be required to work 40 hours a week.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)