Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading holding company of fintech. We are looking to help our client to identify Cloud Engineer with strong experience in Azure.
It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Irving, TX- Remote till COVID-19.Great Company to work with!!
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for cloud Engineer to join our team, The Cloud Engineer contributes to the iterative evolution of the cloud platform and applications used to manage the platform (Microsoft Azure) through effective solution design, problem solving skills, direction, development and deployment leveraging automation. This role works closely with a number of other teams to gather infrastructure requirements, document procedures, troubleshoot complex issues, and implement automation solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Business users, Application Development, Application Architecture, and Software Release management teams to gather requirements.
- Supports Infrastructure from an engineering, security, and architecture perspective.
- Designs and implements infrastructure of multi-tenant, multi-tier, scalable applications as well as implementation of tools/automation and processes to support application development, quality assurance, and ops provisioning.
- Focus on developing, implementing and operationalizing cloud solutions that are highly available and resilient by utilizing best practices in systems engineering, network engineering, and multi-region design strategies.
- Documents standards, processes, workflows, and policies around applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve highly complex application and infrastructure issues.
- Creates and maintains automation covering provisioning and configuration management, testing, and infrastructure deployment.
- Designs, implements, and refines Microsoft Azure cloud solutions across multiple tenants with various networking and scalability using infrastructure-as-code.
- Understands Infrastructure-as-Code and/or Microsoft Azure Resource Manager (ARM / PowerShell).
- Writes and follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for knowledge transfer and continuity.
- Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Maintains alert monitoring platform and validate alerting solutions; resize virtual platforms as needed.
- Provides infrastructure support, in Azure cloud and on-premises, on a wide range of technologies, including: Public & Private Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Group Policies (GPO), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and SharePoint Online.
- Adheres to Change Management and Problem Management policies for production-affecting items.
- Communicate regularly both orally and in writing at various levels to include management, and other engineers and developers.
- Familiar with Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) VDI environment and has a good understanding of creating custom images, deploying, assigning, and maintaining Azure (WVD) environment. Similar Citrix experience is acceptable.
- Familiar with Azure Firewalls, Network Security Groups, VNets, and route tables.
- Familiar Azure AD Conditional Access security policies.
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and positive action.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of previous IT experience.
- 1-2 years working with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
- Certification(s) in Microsoft Azure Cloud platform is highly desired.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Virtual Networking, Azure Storage, Linux/Windows, Windows PowerShell, and application knowledge.
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Desktop support and Office 365 user administration experience is a plus.
Must enjoy working in a fast paced; high volume and ever-changing work environment