Candidate can sit in Irvine, CA, Irving, TX, Twinsburg, OH, Hempstead, NY
Application / Citrix ADC Network Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Citrix load balancing network engineer to assist with writing and implementing Citrix Netscaler and F5 WAF configurations on a large enterprise network. The engineer will be involved with many enterprise wide projects including datacenter closures, F5 WAF insertions, hardware technology refreshes, and application migrations to multiple cloud providers. The engineer will also be responsible for creating and modifying Netscaler configurations at the request of internal application teams to meet the day to day needs of the business.
Must Have Skills/ Experience:
- Three or more years of experience with a Citrix Netscaler load balancing technology
- Appropriate escalation judgment and experience
- Work independently and be part of a distributed team of network engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot critical performance and stability issues in a timely fashion; rally resources as necessary to address all production issues
- Communicate status and progress effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills
- F5 WAF or Avi load balancing experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Security Threat Management concepts and applications
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience in an IT field.
- Citrix CCE-N, CCA-N, and CCP-N certification is a strong plus.
Hours - Please note schedule times of this worker may vary based on workload - some night work and minimal weekends may be required