Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring a Broadcast Systems Engineer for Cisco TV in San Jose.
Cisco TV is one of the largest in-house TV and video production organizations in the world. Our team is responsible for producing, directing, and overseeing thousands of broadcasts, interviews and technical support trainings each year, all from various locations around the globe.
The Broadcast Systems Engineer is part of our Global Engineering team and focuses on the IT needs and requirements of our media rich organization.
- Deploy and maintain production platforms in a hybrid environment of Windows/Mac/Linux operating systems.
- Create and maintain tools, documentation, and reporting systems for production platforms.
- Maintain backup processes for platforms, applications and data.
- Partner with applicable equipment vendors and internal IT, Network and InfoSec teams to stay ahead and coordinate security updates rollouts, upgrades, EoL hardware, OS and application support.
- Create and maintain best practices of Cyber Security guidelines to ensure an unimpeded, secure and scalable production system environment.
- Partner with event production teams requiring IT assistance, including initial platform setup and upgrades, and troubleshooting of the production system's and environments IT-related issues.
- User desktop and server farm support.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT support, ideally in fast-paced automated video production environment.
- 5+ years' experience supporting Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and Linux-based video/audio, automation and asset management systems.
- 5+ years' experience supporting network and fabric infrastructure for heterogeneous NAS and SAN-based storage platforms used by media rich production systems.
- Experience deploying and administering virtual platforms, VMWare and alike.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and the ability to reprioritize deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work in San Jose, CA.
- Experience supporting Cisco AMP, Wired Authentication, Enterprise Connect, Webex, AnyConnect and other secure collaboration environments.
- Experience deploying Cisco UCS hardware platform, Cisco Fiber Channel and Network switches and routers.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, CCNA, MCSE certification.
- Experience supporting and administering Active Directory, Office365, and Acronis.
- Experience setting up and supporting secure file delivery systems like Aspera, Dropbox, Catapult and others.
Apply today for consideration!