We have urgent job opportunity for Chemist at North Chicago, IL with our direct client. Kindly go through detailed job description below and reply with your interest.
Job Tittle: Chemist
Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
Duration: 12 Months contract
Candidates needs to be available to work Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday - Thursday 3pm-11:30pm or 11:00pm-7:30am**
- Performs laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications and record results.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments.
- Maintains training certificates as needed. Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Communicates proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity
bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related
field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
Associate Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)