My name is Yogesh Gathe and, I am a senior recruiter working with Experis a part of ManpowerGroup. I have an excellent and long-term opportunity with a direct client of ours. This opportunity is urgent and looking to move very quickly, please apply by sending your email or forwarding on to anyone you know who might be a fit. I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Position: Chemist I
Location: Eagan, MN 55121
Duration: 12 months (Possible extension)
Gain experience in a Fortune 500 company on a 7 member R&D team that works on procurement driven projects to deliver cost savings, supply security, and growth in a fast paced team environment.
The main function of this chemist is to prepare stability samples and conduct product stability using qualitative and quantitative procedures in the laboratory. Chemist responsibilities include performing routine and repetitive quality control analysis and observations along with testing product performance.
- Safely conduct laboratory functions.
- Making lab samples and performing tests on them, including scanning samples on colorimeter
- Compile test information and results, which are documented in a laboratory notebook and Microsoft Excel.
- Taking direction from multiple team members.
- Confer with scientists to conduct analyses.
- Managing samples in the lab.
- Use standard laboratory glassware and knowledge of general laboratory equipment.
- Accuracy in preparing and transferring chemical samples.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent time management and flexibility.
- Basic ability to work independently and as a key team contributor.
- Management of hundreds of samples concurrently.
- Strong focus and attentiveness during routine testing.
- Effectively communicate technical results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or biochemistry required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414-323-8455 Ext: 7184
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212