Growing Aerospace Company in Garden Grove CA. looking for Chemical Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team .
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry (Polymers), Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering; chemical engineering is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in an engineering (or equivalent) role.
- Material properties and material processing of acrylics or polymers preferred.
- Experience with micrographic and/or chemical analysis of defects in acrylics or polymers preferred.
- Experience supporting serial production programs preferred.
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Minitab (preferred), Visual Basic (preferred).
- Ability to organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Structured problem solving tools (PFMEA, DOE, 5-why, etc.).
- Automation of processing equipment.
- Experience in statistical analysis.
- Experience in Six Sigma principles.
- Knowledge of AS9100 and/or FAA requirements.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)