Remote CDI Product Trainer
Contract Length: 12 months (with possibility for extension)
*** Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status), able to pass a federal government background check and possess a valid U.S. passport.
Trainer Role Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of onsite and remote classroom training including associated training tools and materials
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on course content
- Knowledge of all course components and applicable pre-requisites
- Assess learners level of content comprehension post training
- Actively engages with project team, internal and external customers
- Complies with professional policies and procedures, acts in a manner consistent with organizations values and ethical standards.
Ideal Candidates would possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited university or Associates Degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in training CDI, in lieu of the bachelors degree education requirement
- Federal Government Agency experience with security clearance credentials
- Five (5) years recent experience as Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Registered Nurse (RN) preferred
- CCDS or CDIP Certifications
- Experience using the 3M Coding and reimbursement System (CRS)
- Knowledge of ICD-10-CM, PCS
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time for domestic or potential International travel
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Recent Training related Experience
- Experience with 3M 360 Encompass products
- 3+ years CDI Leadership Experience
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
- Specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously. A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Does typically have certification for the role (PMP, Six Sigma, Agile, etc).