Experis is seeking candidates for CATIA/ENOVIA Programmer in Bath, ME on an 8 month contract.
- Create web-based, multi-user solutions to document and audit personnel training, schedules, and permissions.
- Use latest web development technology and practice to provide leadership with customized easy to understand reports and views that reduce management efforts.
- Create access-related work processes and empower leadership by providing clear insight into their personnel groups and permissions.
- Provide extensible searching capability, customized reports and statistics, export features, history/event tracking system, and Microsoft SharePoint Web-part integration and Microsoft Active Directory integration.
- Demonstrate best practices in code development and documentation at an organizations enterprise level.
- Requires Full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience and as well as experience in web development. Responsible for .NET, SQL server, and ASP.NET applications.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience with Catia and Enovia V5.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)