If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at email@example.com
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: CAD Operator
Location: Secaucus, NJ - 07094
Duration: 6 months
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field. More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member. Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional skills and responsibility needed:
- Prepares system design drawings which include floor plan layouts, interconnection drawings, and installation detail drawings as directed by Project Systems Specialist or Lead CAD Support Technician.
- Assists in the preparation of panel configuration layouts, riser diagrams, along with battery calculations and voltage drop calculations for assigned projects as assigned by a project design specialist or senior level CAD person.
- Creates, under direct supervision, submitter packages for projects and prepares to send to customer.
- Prepares owner/operation manuals and record drawings using CAD software.
- Checks accuracy of own work and ensures all time is properly coded to projects.
- Ensures all work is reviewed for clarity, completeness, and conformity to standards/specifications by a Lead Support CAD Technician.
- Maintains project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per corporate policy.
- Operates and maintains CAD equipment, plotters, and other drawing reproduction equipment and completes other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains supplies for all plotter equipment.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)