If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: CAD Operator/Drafter
Location: Sacramento, CA - 95838 / 6952 Preston Avenue, Livermore, CA - 94551
Duration: Up to 12 months (high possibility of extensions or contract to hire)
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
- More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
- Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc. which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a good job. It shows that the candidates care about what they put their name on.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)