Software Development Engineer
*Note position is currently remote, but would need to be onsite in Seatle 5 days a week in the future*
*possible contract to hire*
Work as part of an agile team responsible for participating in the design, development, and testing of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations. Software Development Engineers work on the more complex support of and enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
Participate in the design and development of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations.
- Be part of hosted web applications development team using Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Work with Product Owners as part of a Scrum team to drive features and specifications, architecture design, implementation, and other software development responsibilities.
- Participate in code and design reviews and provide coaching to other members of the team.
- Assist in the Troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
- Adhere to established guidelines within the Scrum Team.
- Create and update technical documents
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Node.JS skills is preferred
- Excellent ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC and C# skills
- REST Web API hands-on knowledge
- NoSQL database experience (MongoDB)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive attitude.
- Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and meet productivity and quality standards.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on diverse projects.
- Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity and confidentiality.