Our client, one of the fastest growing privately held companies in West MI has an incredible BUYER role available for a self-motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic professional who wants to grow and develop in their purchasing career! Due to our continued growth our client are seeking a Buyer to handle procurement for MRO supplies and production raw materials. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities as part of a multi-divisional organization.
GROWTH = 2 new plants, one done, one coming in 2019!
SUCCESSFUL= double digit and YOY growth and profitability
PROFIT SHARING= Strong profit sharing bonus, 12% of annual salary in 2018!
DIVERSITY= aerospace, rail, automotive and marine industries
Some Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and procure MRO & Office supplies, equipment and services
- Purchase raw materials to support production for specific product lines
- Provide quote information as required
- Assist with negotiating supplier contracts, resolve quality issues with suppliers and evaluate supplier performance
- Assist with forecasting material requirements and inventory management
- Initiate cost savings programs
- Participate in improving our product, process, equipment and methods
- Direct manufacturing or technical experience with purchasing raw materials and/or MRO.
- Experience using an ERP system and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with SAP Business One is preferred
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
Whether you are actively seeking a new technical role or just want to stay updated on what's happening in the manufacturing and engineering market, reach out to me at EXPERIS ENGINEERING to discuss your career objectives and how we can partner to find the best possible situation for you moving forward. I have over 10 years of direct technical executive search experience and we focus mainly in the Michigan markets. I look forward to hearing from you!
firstname.lastname@example.org - Mark Ondersma, LEAD TECHNICAL SEARCH CONSULTANT
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)