Sales Support Administrator
Direct Hire Opportunity
Come and enjoy the vibrant, growing team at Business Environments as a Sales Support Administrator. This is a focused, detailed-oriented position that requires the ability to multitask throughout the day and oversee complex tasks with many steps.
The Sales Support Administrator successfully performs the following:
- Researches pricing and product information for bids and proposals.
- Produces accurate quotations from provided specifications using proprietary internal software.
- Review quote and order registers for accuracy and to verify gross profit.
- Reviews and inputs purchase orders.
- Tracks order in the system and coordinate delivery with vendors.
- OIM processing and submission of service orders.
- Keeps current on products and pricing.
- Final finish selections
- Participates in Team Meetings on a weekly basis.
- Works with Account Manager, Designer, and Project Manager to resolve damages, returns, and punch list items.
- Assists Accounts Receivable in resolving invoicing and collection issues.
- Maintain/monitor customer inventories.
- Contact and interact with customers on a limited basis.
- Provide telephone backup to receptionist as required.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Task oriented personality style that enjoys the details.
- Good people interaction skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and computer skills.
- Willingness to learn on a daily basis.
- C/S or C/D style on the DISC graph preferred.
- Contract furniture experience preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)