Experis/Experis Finance is a global leader in providing project solutions, professional resourcing, and permanent placement to clients from Fortune 500 to growth companies across industries in the areas of risk advisory services, finance and accounting operations, and tax. We provide solutions to critical operational issues facing the CFO, CRO, CAE, CAO, CCO and VP of Tax in organizations. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup of companies, which also includes Manpower, ManpowerGroup Solutions, and Right Management.
Experis Finance is hiring for a Business Development Manager that is client service oriented with a strong business acumen preferably in the finance, risk, and tax areas. BDMs in Experis Finance, run and manage their territories in collaboration with practice directors and fulfillment teams. Experis Finance's culture is based upon team work across sales, delivery, recruiting and operations as we put our client needs first to earn trusted advisor status. Experis offers a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
Qualified candidates possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or related field
- 7-10 years proven direct consultative solutions sales experience in comparable environments; OR comparable industry experience at Big 4 or 2nd tier accounting firm with exposure to consultative sales
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers along with the operational decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., CFO, CAO, VP of Tax, CCO, CAE, CRO, Director of IA, Director of Tax, Director of Financial reporting as examples)
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions that address business issues that meet and delight clients
- Dedicated prospector that can open doors and get meetings
- Experience running your own piece of the business with minimal direction
- Strong territory planning, pipeline development, management of RFP/proposal process, negotiations and close skills
- Strong relationship sales background with strong soft skills
- Network in the local market with C levels mentioned above
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, matrix environment and developing strong teamwork
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, and team building skills
Responsibilities of the BDM will include the following:
- With minimal direction, run and manage a geographic territory in the metro area
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts
- Custodian of the account relationship
- Prospect regularly to open doors for new account development and develop pipeline
- Opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation and closing skills
- Follow up on national campaigns and develop local campaigns to drive business within the territory
- Manage pipeline and CRM data utilizing Microsoft Dynamics
- Team selling with Practice Directors on client meetings, proposals, and in market networking activities
- Work closely with Practice Directors to grow and expand practice offerings in the territory
- Develop an understanding of all Experis services and offerings and be able to identify and qualify opportunities with prospective clients
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand Experis service offerings in named accounts
- Meet regularly with Managing Director to review/coordinate sales efforts and expand territory business plan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
Principals only, no third parties please.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)