Are you someone who always pushes yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? If so we are interested in getting to know you!
As a Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to connect clients with the professional resourcing and talent solutions they need to win, all while building and managing your book of business, directly influencing your earnings.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients and prospects. Partner with new and existing clients to provide professional resourcing and talent solutions.
- Secure new business with prospects and existing clients in an assigned territory.
- Execute against territory and client plans to capitalize on market/industry and client opportunity.
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM.
- Own the relationship with the client - drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
- Build relationships with consultants on assignment with clients to monitor engagement and develop deeper understanding of client.
- Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of solutions.
- 1-3+ years' sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry knowledge: Knowledge and experience in talent management and/or to the staffing industry is a nice to have.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)