Experis Finance, a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions to clients from Fortune 500 to growth companies across industries in the areas of risk advisory services, finance and accounting operations, and tax. We provide solutions to critical operational issues facing the CFO, CRO, CAE, CAO, CCO and VP of Tax in organizations. Our teams can consistent of one or many professionals depending on if we are providing: project solutions - utilizing our methodologies and tools to perform to deliverables; professional resourcing assist only with client teams managing the engagement or interim backfilling for critical positions; or permanent placement recruiting for the client to hire critical talent to their team.
Experis Finance is now hiring for a Business Development Manager (BDM) in our Cleveland, OH office that is client service oriented with a strong business acumen preferably in the finance, risk, and tax areas. BDM's in Experis Finance run and manage their territories in collaboration with practice directors and fulfillment teams. Experis Finance's culture is based upon team work across sales, delivery, recruiting and operations as we put our client needs first to earn trusted advisor status. Experis offers a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
Qualified candidates possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or related field; consultative sales experience is more important than the preferred degree
- 7-10 years proven direct consultative solutions sales experience in comparable environments
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers along with the operational decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., CFO, CAO, VP of Tax, CCO, CAE, CIO, Director of IA, Director of Tax, Director of Financial reporting as examples)
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions that address business issues that meet and delight clients
- Dedicated prospector that can open doors and get meetings
- Experience running your own piece of the business with minimal direction
- Large account strategic planning experience
- Strong territory planning, pipeline development, management of RFP/proposal process, negotiations and close skills
- Strong relationship sales background with strong soft skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, matrix environment and developing strong teamwork
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, and team building skills
Responsibilities of the BDM will include the following:
- With minimal direction, run and manage a geographic territory in the Cleveland, OH metro area
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts
- Prospect regularly to open doors for new account development and develop pipeline
- Follow up on national campaigns and develop local campaigns to drive business within the territory
- Manage pipeline and CRM data utilizing Microsoft Dynamics
- Team selling with Practice Director on client meetings, proposals, and in market networking activities
- Work closely with Practice leaders to grow and expand practice offerings in the territory
- Develop an understanding of all Experis services and offerings and be able to identify and qualify opportunities with prospective clients
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand Experis service offerings in named accounts
- Be meticulous about following fulfillment process, working closely with local recruiting director
- Meet regularly with Managing Director to review/coordinate sales efforts and expand territory business plan
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
Principals only, no third parties please.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)