Below is the job description:
Location: Iselin, NJ
Length of Contract: 06 Months Contract
- Candidate will partner with multiple business and IT teams to create detailed requirements, including use cases, details system reviews and data requirements, and end to end usability reviews as applicable. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partnering with multiple business and IT teams to develop detailed requirements for the entire program which include matrix development and support groups
- Create Features, Epics, Stories and even Tasks in Jira
- Act as SME on requirements and ensure understanding and communication across interested parties and multiple work streams driving product development of functional delivery and quality.
- Communicate requirements and manage ongoing processes to maintain details and changes using Agile Methods and Tools. Keeps teams away from "just-in-time" planning by keeping them sprints ahead.
- Experience working with geographically distributed agile teams across multiple time zones
- Familiar with and has created historical forms of requirements and design: BRD, FRD, TDD and SDD.
- Understands and can interact with full stack development resources at a detailed level including: UX, REST and SOAP services, Cloud to Enterprise integration platforms, XML, RDBMS, SQL and Semantic layer definitions/utilization with DAL's.
Please send your updated resume and I will be happy to have this moving swiftly.