Job Title: Sr IT Business Analyst
Job Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 4 Months
Senior Business Analyst (BA) to deliver high-quality requirements in a project. This Senior BA will follow Client Idec PO&T IT methodologies for project governance, leverage BA tools & techniques to capture business and functional requirements, and use approved corporate documentation templates for SDLC maintenance. Projects span the process analytics applications and integration with source systems like DeltaV, PI, LIMS, OPM and manual feeds. The focus of the position is, but not limited to, the day to day management of, and the long term strategy for advanced process analytics projects.
* Work in a team and serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership.
* Demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit.
* Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering.
* Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team.
* Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions.
* Owns the lifecycle management and associated documentation package for the systems.
* Is accountable for projects throughout entire lifecycle; depending on scale and complexity may need input or guidance on critical decisions.
* Be proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve Business processes.
* Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
* Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modeling tool.
* Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state. Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner.
* Define the needed business cases with project team and process owner, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs). Document business requirements for system enhancements and collaborate with IT to ensure effective development and testing needed for successful solution deployment
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)