Are you interested? Please contact Courtney Jaskiewicz at email@example.com or call at 216-901-8674
Responsible for invoice processing, unvouchered liabilities, work order administration, and administrative support activities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration, or related field of study.
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
1. Process vendor invoices for management approval for contract labor and services. Perform invoice audit review per the contract's financial Terms and Conditions for labor and equipment billing rates, subcontractors, materials, Per Diem, escalation, overheads, etc. Interpret and understand contractual language and financial Terms and Conditions to apply to vendor invoices; dispute vendor invoices for contractual compliance and interpretation vs. billable items.
2. Identify and submit unvouchered liabilities in accordance with accounting policies and SOX requirements; Assist in developing efficiencies to record unvouchered liabilities for non-invoiced vendor services performed. Assist in continuous improvement and monitoring of financial controls to limit missed accruals and duplication of unvouchered liability accruals.
3. Perform work order administration activities, including set up, in-service reporting, and closing; ensure that asset retirements are properly identified for timely processing; resolve errors with Accounting
4. Provide assistance to ensure that the proper financial controls are in place for accurate project / work order reporting for Operating Companies, Transcos, and Joint Ventures for subsequent financial transactions (e.g. GLBUs, Accounts, AFUDC, Depreciation, Original Cost Asset Retirements, etc.).
5. Assist in providing business and administrative support for: contract requisitions, bid packages, and governance; and creation of templates for business processes and tracking.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)