Work for a stable health care organization in the Houston area! Our client is in need of a Business Analyst to assist on a contract basis in assessing innovative communication software options to be used with internal staff and patients. Once the software is selected, this role may extend thru the implementation of the new tool(s).
If you have strong business analysis experience with software implementation projects and project management skills, this role may interest you!
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Work with internal staff to gather insight into gaps in their current tool set
- Conduct market research on tools and make recommendations on possible solutions to meet the client's needs
- Research software solutions for innovative communication with patients such as video visits
- 3 - 5 years' combination of BA and PM experience - stronger BA experience preferred
- Ability to quickly assess, gather, and document business requirements
- Good communication skills to work with internal team members
- Ability to identify gaps / opportunities
- Experience in clinical trial environment preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Visio / MS suite of tools preferred
- Experience with IT Innovation projects / IT project integrations with Healthcare management or clinical trial software preferred
- Knowledge on integrating with health care systems such as Epic
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)