If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at email@example.com
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Business Analysts
Location: 2929 Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019
Duration: Up to 12 months (Contract to HIRE)
- First or second year lawyer with insurance-related experience or a multi-year Paralegal with strong writing skills.
- Individual with at least 3 5 years work experience at an insurance agency (BGA/IMO) or insurance company.
Responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of business solutions. Analyzes data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and experience in the field or in a related area. Reports to a supervisor or manager.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Current or previous insurance licenses or designations are preferred.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, with Excel experience a must.
- Must be detail-oriented, intuitive, innovative, and have the ability to handle a high volume of work independently.
- Have effective communication skills with the ability to articulate concern(s), both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize workflow items and appropriate time management skills to meet deadlines for deliverables.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)