Experis has partnered with a leader in the Telecommunication sector to help grow their team, hiring for Business / Financial Analyst - II in Alpharetta, GA
This is a 06 months initial contract assignment with possibility of extension/convert perm FTE
- This position is responsible for providing success tracking support for more complex deliverables/forecasts dealing directly with digital organization/area/department managers
- The incumbent is also responsible for reviewing forecasts and operating budgets periodically in order to analyze trends affecting budget needs and make recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
- The position also facilitates the analysis of variances, preparation of a variety of statistical reports, and the development of presentations
- Participates in the document updates and storytelling to the business transformation office
- Master storytelling to articulate the great work the digital team is doing.
Must Have Skills (Most Important):
- Google slides
- Project Management
- Various business case tools such as Shibumi
- Excellent in google slides documentation articulating workstream deliverables.
- Understanding of EBITDA calculations
- Self driven - goes and gets the updates from respective leads
- Able to build out the sheets/slides templates for population by the working teams.
- Ability to slice and dice data to provide different business units with respective outlooks
Please forward updated resume in word format to Selva -