Experis Finance has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant to assist one of our premier clients located in the downtown Milwaukee area! The ideal candidate will possess solid experience in General Accounting. In return for your outstanding talent, you will enjoy generous compensation, unlimited learning opportunity, work within a dynamic team environment, as well as get the chance to showcase what you know and make an immediate impact!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position: Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant
Location: Downtown Milwaukee area
Duration: Minimum of 1 Year - Opportunity to be Hired On
- Accountant is to perform transactional accounting for several locations.
- Accountant will work in JD Edwards processing vouchers, entering journal entries, processing commissions and period closing reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- This individual will also be involved in payroll, 1099 processing, training of new contractors, maintaining relationships with offices assigned and office specific accounting projects.
- This role supports the organization's various locations across the country.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Accounting Degree - Associate or Bachelor
- Solid analytical skills. Also a quick learner and tech savvy.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with JD Edwards accounting software is ideal
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please contact us as soon as possible!
At Experis Finance (www.experis.com), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of Risk Advisory, Tax, and Finance/Accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)